We know the most important thing is to find your ideal home. We will do all the hard work for you, and only show you properties that fit your individual requirements. With new local properties coming online all the time, we’re confident we'll find somewhere that's right for you.
You can contact us for information six days a week, and we arrange viewings that suit your busy lifestyle, at lunchtime, evenings, or weekends. A member of our team will view the property with you to ensure you get the most possible out of the viewing.
Once you've found a property you like, or hopefully love, we'll take you through our vetting procedure. We know that moving can be stressful, so we’ll make sure your time with us is the easy part.
Once you find your ideal home to rent you will be asked to pay a non-refundable holding fee of £250.00 to reserve the property.
Once the holding fee has been paid, you will be asked to complete a tenancy application form. You will need to provide:
• Present & past addresses
• Bank account details
• Employment details & references
• Personal references
• Credit history.
An administration fee of £175.00 is usually charged. Should a Guarantor be required, an administration fee of £50.00 will be charged.
1. One month’s rent in advance
2. A dilapidation deposit is usually equivalent to four weeks rent. This amount is retained until your tenancy ends, and is refundable providing you have adhered to the terms of the tenancy ie the property has not been damaged and it has been left in a clean and satisfactory state.
Please note - your deposit is protected under a Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS). An additional two months deposit will be required if you have cats or dogs living at the property
3. An administration fee (link to admin fee section) of £175.00 for up to and including two applicants. Further applicants pay an additional £50.00 each.
4. A guarantor fee (link to admin fee section), if required
5. The £250.00 holding fee, already paid, will be deducted from these costs.
Please be aware that without payment we cannot let you move in.
• The property will usually be let on a six or twelve month Assured Shorthold Tenancy. No notice will be accepted during this term.
• All our properties are non-smoking and any pets must agreed with the landlord before you move in.
• All rents exclude council tax and utility bills unless otherwise stated.
• These bills are the responsibility of the tenant and must be settled before you vacate the property.
• All parties must be present to sign the tenancy agreement.
• Rent must be paid monthly by standing order. We will not release keys until we are in receipt of cleared funds and a completed standing order mandate.
We will accept tenants through the local tenant deposit scheme. However they must provide us with an official letter stating that the council is willing to pay the deposit and the rent.
We discuss all cases in advance and will only go ahead with the let if there is complete agreement from the landlord. We consider each case individually and aim to make a decision within 48 hours.
We think there are loads of good reasons for living and renting in the Luton and Beds area.
Luton is an area of contrasts. Some areas are ideal for working people with busy social lives while other areas are more laid back and family-friendly. We think there’s something for everyone in Luton!
Job opportunities a-plenty – Luton and its environs includes many factories, shops and offices and some of the largest employers in the UK such as John Lewis and Amazon in nearby Milton Keynes and ASOS in Hemel Hampstead, There are lots of local jobs in Luton’s bars, restaurants and hotels, plus Luton Airport is a significant local employer too.
A multi-cultural vibe – Luton offers all kinds of shopping, eating and cultural experiences – you really should check out some of the jewellery, sari and shoe shops, and restaurants in the bustling ‘Hindi district’. And every year students from all corners of the globe come to study at Luton University.
Lively night-life – If socialising is your thing there is a wide selection of bars, restaurants and clubs in parts of Luton. Your choice increases with towns in the surrounding areas such as Harpenden and St. Albans.
A quick getaway – with Luton Airport on your doorstep you can get low-cost, quick and easy access to all corners of Europe and further afield.
Easy connections – its only 30 minutes to St Pancras from Luton and a few tube stops to the world famous West End or South Bank. While the historical and picturesque towns of St Albans and Harpenden are also easy to get to by road or train.
Student central - Luton University offers a wide variety of courses, plus the bonus of a lively and thriving local student culture.
Beautiful Bedfordshire – and for families seeking a quieter lifestyle, certain areas around Luton are ideal such as Wigmore and Barton Hills. We can recommend some lovely places with excellent schools.
More space for your buck! £625 per month gets you a 2-bed house in central Luton and most of our lets are houses so your money goes much further. You would only be able to rent a small flat in some parts of London for the same monthly rental.